Language

October 23, 2013

My Bikes from 2007 till 2013. Part 3. Specialized Big Hit 3 2010

<<< Part 2

In the end of season 2010, I've bought new frame - Specialized Big Hit 3 2010. All of the components were take from my previous bike setup - Fireeye Griffin.

Frame:   Specialized Big Hit 3 2010;
Fork: Marzocchi 66 RCV 2009;
BB:   NC-17 ISIS MTB Pro Bottom Bracket;
Crankset:   FSA Maximus DH Chainset  170mm 32T;
Front wheel:   WTB Dual Duty FR + WTB 14G Spokes + WTB LaserDisk Super Duty 20mm;
Rear wheel:   WTB Dual Duty FR Rim, DT Swiss Champion Stainless PG Spokes, Cycledisign 2 sealed bearings hub;
Brakes: Avid Juicy 5;
Handlebar: Da Bomb Apache 750 Bar 2010;
Saddle: BeOne Blizzard Ti Alloy Saddle;
Tyres:   Tioga Factory DH;
Chain guide: Truvativ Boxguide;
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.5  9sp;
Shifter: SRAM X.5 Trigger 8sp;
Chain: KMC Z82 8sp Half Silver;
Cassette: SRAM PG830 8sp;
Grips: Lizard Skins Logo Lock-On Bonus Pack - Peaty



After a while I've changed Da Bomb Apache handlebar for lower Azonik World Force 762mm. I've changed wheels to Specialized P-disk wheelset and have installed new chain guide.



During 2011-2013 season I've changed different components of a bike: brakes, crankset, transmission, saddle, fork and others.

The final specification of my Specialized Big Hit 3 before a sale:

frame - Specialized Big Hit 3, size "М" 2010;
rear shock - Fox DHX 4.0 with propedal;
fork - Marzocchi 888 RC3 2008 with 2010 decals;
wheels - Specialized P-disk Rim with Specialized hubs;
cranks - Truvativ Holzfeller 1.1 galvanized with Howitzer bottom bracket;
chain guide - SPC (stock Specialized Big Hit chain guide);
rear derailleur - SRAM X7 with short cage;
trigger - SRAM X.Gen;
cassette - Shimano 11-28, 8 speed;
pedals - Wellgo V8 Copy;
brakes - Shimano Deore 596 with new 203 Avid G3CS rotors;
handlebar - Azonic World Force, 762mm width, 1" rise;
tyres - Intense DH FRO Lite dual-ply, ghetto tubeless;
saddle - Corratec.








Specialized Big Hit 3 was my best bikepark-bike. I've been riding this bike for 3 seasons in different bike parks of Finland. Unfortunately due to financial problems I've sold the frame of this bike.
Now I ride my trail bike: Corratec X-Force 0.3 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment