Language

October 18, 2013

First Steps on Wiggle Balance Bike

This summer I've decided to buy first bike for my 2 years old daughter.
I've been choosing between Rebel balance bike from ChainReactionCycles, Strider bike from Ebay and Wiggle balance bike. I've ordered Wiggle balance bike from wiggle.co.uk, cause it had the most cheap delivery cost to my country.

Wiggle balance bike with a "Tour de France" decal has a steel frame, front brake and cheap plastic/foam wheels. The bike is rather lightweight, its weight is only  3,7kg without brake. The frame of the bike is rather high. It's designed for children 1m of height and higher, that's why I've cut the seat tube of the bike to the minimum to fit my daughter. She's only 90cm.

Wiggle Balance Bike:





This $40 bike is a perfect first bike for every kid. It's worth the price paid, rather lightweight and good-looking bicycle.

Video of the first steps on Balance bike in the summer of 2013:

No comments:

Post a Comment